Smile And Love Always!

Monday, October 27, 2008

"Rejoicing"

Ever roll up on someone and they are right in the middle of an infectious and undeniable SMILE? They are quietly "Rejoicing!" GOD is in their midst and they are celebrating what HE has DONE or what HE is ABOUT to do! The healing power of laughter or a warm SMILE will always be a beautiful thing, especially with the knowledge that they are either "Rejoicing" at what is happening to them right now or what is about to happen to them!

When you "Rejoice," it has a tendency to have an outward display of affection for a reason. It is meant for others to bare witness to the act of "Rejoicing" so that they now have a visual of what it is to "Rejoice," and will not be ashamed of "Rejoicing" when HE is in THEIR midst, working out THEIR problems. Everything happens for a reason and if HE is not reason enough, reason enough does not exist, could not exist and would be totally irrelevant in the event that it did exist, without HIM.

Therapeutically soothing and undeniably infectious, "Rejoicing" is my preferred method of an outward display of affection!

Catch me *SMILING* and know that HE is in my midst, working it out on my behalf and that I am happily "Rejoicing" because I already know the outcome.....hence the reason that I am "Rejoicing!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: