Smile And Love Always!

Monday, October 20, 2008

"Too, 3, 4 AND 5"

If I told you that "I Love You" every single hour of every single day, would that be enough to convince you of the obvious?  My response to your "I Love You's" is always that "I Love You Too."  Sometimes it escapes me to think that your nutritional Love scale needs to pack on the pounds in order to persuade you of the most obvious.
 
3. Should they bare witness to how I look at you, they would know.  So should you!
4. Should they read the written confessionals, they too would know.  So should you!
5. Should they feel the Love that exists within my heart, they would already know.  So should you!
 
As the recipient of all of the above, the only doubt that exists is born of the fear that you have lived by for far too long.  Shake off the disbelief and reward yourself with all that you have earned and deserve. Learn to Love and Believe in the same Love that you have learned to Love.
 
Believe that you Believe.
Love like you wish to be Loved.
Fear nothing that you do not believe or love because it matters not.
 
I KNOW that you Love me and I BELIEVE that you Love me.

I Love You "Too, 3, 4 AND 5!"
 
Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!
 
All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: