Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"In The Meantime And In Between Time"

It never ceases to amaze me how much people pay such close attention to everything that you are doing right down to the emulation of the formation of the words that roll off of your lips, to the recycled and feeble attempts to live vicariously through their meaningLESS up to your meaningFUL existence.

Some people WATCH things happen, hence the attention, while the watched are out there MAKING it happen, hence their "existence." But, "In The Meantime And In Between Time" it is of the utmost importance to be conscious of the venom that is being spat in your direction by the very same individuals that LACK direction! You ever happen to notice how they are NEVER doing anything? They do not KNOW where they are going because they do not KNOW what they are doing. It is no coincidence that "KNOW" is the FIRST half of the word "Knowledge." If you lack "Knowledge" of self, you will always maintain a directionless perspective becoming a permanent spectator, watching the doers getting it done by "Making It Happen!"

One of my literary friends once said, "I'm not looking AT you, I'm looking PAST you!" Should you happen to catch my visual aimed in your direction(less), "I'm not looking AT you, I'm looking PAST you!" By the time you arrive...I'm already gone!

But, "In The Meantime And In Between Time," as you continue to fuel my motivational drive, please understand that I will be driven by success by NOT allowing the "Watchers" to knock me out of my element. Please, I implore you to do the same!

Do not WAIT for success to pick you up, get behind the wheel and drive it yourself!

"In The Meantime And In Between Time," I am well on my way to the FINISH line, so that I can START!

Be Inspired!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: