Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"What A Difference A Year Makes"

The excitement of writing and sharing Life experiences and stories began 1 year ago today! In a relatively short period of time, both from afar and up close and extremely personal, what started as an internal manifestation has thus rejected its domestic existence for a more prominent role in what has become a story in and of itself. What has taken root is a belief system that implores you to take a look at YOU and all that YOU are, to be all that YOU can, all of the time!

"All the Best, All the Time" has made me take a more in depth look at Corey and understand the makeup of this man and proactively plan out what is next, what is in store for me and how I can continuously improve upon myself, in the form of a human being, on matters of Love, as a Father, as a Son, as a Brother and lastly, as Corey!!

I learned long ago that contrary to self-centered belief systems, it is "Not About Me" (11/27/07 Blog). I have learned that throughout a Lifetime, many Lives have and will continue to come in and out of yours. But at all times, all the "Glory Be To GOD."

Everytime I wind up where I never thought I would be, I know that HE had/has HIS hands all on me! Everytime I make it through, unscathed, unscratched and stronger than EVER, HE had/has HIS hands all over my situation. Everytime I cross that finish line, I have automatically started the next race on my way to the NEXT finish line. HE promised me VICTORY each and every time, so in turn I promise to KEEP RUNNING! All in stride, gulp as I swallow that pride and relinquish all of self from the equation then subtracting the remainder by 100% ("The Ultimate Gift" 5/29/08 Blog).

I run because My Mother couldn't! I tithed because the Word tells me so! I live because too many Loved ones have died! I BELIEVE because HE rose! I write because I think! I think because I'm FREE! I'm FREE because My Mother did not raise me in captivity, she allowed me to spread my wings and FLY!

Through it ALL, I acknowledge My Mother and all that she has EVER done TO me and FOR me! A good man I am, not because I say so but because My Mother raised me to BE so! A good Father I am, not because I say so but because being a good man requires me to BE so! That's why I THANK My Momma! That's why I LOVE My Momma! That's why I MISS My Momma! And that is why My Momma will FOREVER live through me. When you see me, you SEE My Momma!

Yes, I will confess, "What A Difference A Year Makes."

Now, it's time to lace my shoes up, I have yet another race to run. This time, My Momma awaits me at the finish line.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: