Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"To Be"

Some people are where they are because they are "content."

Some people are where they are because they are "happy."

Some people are where they are because they have no "choice" (or so they think).

And some people are where they are because that is exactly where they want "To Be."

I ask, where are you?

Where I am is exactly where I am meant "To Be," seeing all that I need to see, being all that I need "To Be" so that I can make all the difference between you and me.

If I am "To Be" everything that is required of me, then I shall align myself with the solution, studying the WORD, emulating HIS presence, growing stronger in and acknowledging HIS will and HIS way everytime I attempt to have it my will and my way.

If I am "To Be" everything that I know I can be, then I need to strip me OF me and start all over from "a TO z."

If I am "To Be" YOUR "To Be" then we need not remain "Content" without being "Happy" in our "Choice" of where we are
"To Be" coupled with all that I mean to you and all that you mean to me.

I have come to the conclusion, albeit not unique, that where you are is nothing short of a state of mind. Therefore, consciously choosing where you are is synonymous with being exactly where you want "To Be," which is exactly where I am.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: