Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"I'm Ready"

I've heard it said that when opportunity is knocking, you should not only answer the door, answer the call, but you should be ready for what that opportunity has in store so when your name IS next, hesitate not in your actions, delay not in your reactions, but most importantly, be ready!

I have spent my entire Life preparing for what's about to happen to me now. Every word has lead to every paragraph. Every paragraph has lead to every story. Every story has lead to another story. And throughout it all, my Life's preparation has been rehearsed over and over, time and again. "I'm Ready!"

It has been said that if you do not use your skills, you lose your skills. You must practice your craft everyday in order to not only be good and even the best at it, but most importantly to be ready when you hear that resounding echo at the door in the form of a knock. "I'm Ready!"

I've learned to steer clear of those that have the unprepared approach, unless of course "thriving in chaos" is what you do best. The eyes of my children are among me and through what I learn, I in turn, teach them to be ready. Their level of readiness is confined to their personal agenda. But if their personal agenda is number one on the list of things to do, rest assured, they are ready.

Should you not be ready, you should get ready! In order to "Own That Opportunity" you must capture "Readiness in a Bottle," personalize it and make every effort to answer the door, answer the call and allow your preparedness to drive your success.

"I'm Ready."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: