Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"Changes Everything"

Some of the things that matter the most to us need to be made known to us by the ones that own the information that we unknowingly need to be made aware of. Sometimes this information "Changes Everything" and because of that, it could be withheld from you in fear that everything WILL indeed change. But the owners of that information do not "Honestly" determine what to withhold and what to divulge. They own the information, not the right!

I have witnessed this practice in the corporate world as well as the personal arena, in particularly when the information in question "Changes Everything" or at least has the ability to "Change Everything" should the information become public.

In the corporate world, a potential investor would probably change their mind. In the personal arena, a Lifetime investor would probably change their minds as well. One thing remains for certain, everything changes because information "Changes Everything."

It is time to "Embrace Change."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: