Smile And Love Always!

Friday, November 07, 2008

"Unflappable"

I witnessed in pure amazement the composure that was exemplified in the midst of character MIScharacterizations, false accusations and deplorable insinuations that would have you believe "That One" person embodies all that is NOT right with the world and not good enough to BE right or ever GET right in the eyes of individuals that live within their own silo, totally ambiguous to "what else" occupies the world in which we live.

"Unflappable" he was as the stones from the decks and porches of glass homes were being cast in his direction. Faithful in his deportment he remained as they feebly failed in their attempts to reach his stature. Mediocre at best to illustrate their gameLESS plan of attack by ambushing in broad daylight.

Credibility having gone south was forcing instability to stay put while ambiguity was trying to move on.

Due to his ability to remain "Unflappable" I have witnessed internal growth of my own for the objects that are aimed in my direction have been more manageable in terms of deflection than those that were being levied at the agent of "Change."

I am better for what was endured, although the lesson being taught was vicarious, yet effective still.

Remain "Unflappable" as you weather and are in the midst of.....

44

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: