Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Peace, The Spirit Of"

My Mother used to always say, "Peace, Be Still." Always at least 10 steps ahead of me, My Mother's hidden treasures are still being discovered, uncovered and understood, by me. Truth be told they will probably continue down the same path of recognition for many years in which to come.

So many seeds this marvelous and magnificent woman planted. She knew that one day she would be leaving and as always, preparing me was her way of preparing herself so she could tell "Peace, Be Still."

In the midst of the storm, it has been said that one should Pray for peace. I now understand My Mothers words like never before. I appreciate the peace that she was Praying for. I'm grateful that I first heard her words, "Peace, Be Still." I graciously inherit her "Peace, The Spirit Of."

I never fully understood, but now I fully understand!

I'm so glad I was listening to you Momma. I miss you and My Love for you is right here, with every step that I take, with every breath, with every stride that I make, with every choice, I can still hear your lovely voice!

Tonight, I will Pray for "Peace, The Spirit Of."

"Peace, Be Still" Momma. "Peace, Be Still."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: