Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"BUT Love"

When you find yourself in Love with someone that challenges your heart to Live and Love a little bit Longer and Harder than what you know you have previously tried, worships WITH you and ultimately and undoubtedly compels you to be a better you, you have found yourself in all inclusive company with someone that you do not let go, someone that you cherish, someone that you hold near and dear to your heart, LITERALLY!

Love is a beautiful gesture to be outdone by no one or nothing, "BUT Love."

You cannot outshine the sun!
You cannot forgive more than Jesus!
You cannot Love more than Love!
Nothing trumps Love, "But Love."

Love is a tie game where there is no tiebreaker, "BUT Love."

Love is a one of one, none before, none in which to come, "But Love."

Love is everything that you would have it to be. Less manual intervention coupled with more Love filled intentions, marinated in the realization that NOTHING is better than Love, "BUT Love."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: