Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, December 01, 2011

"40"

I abandoned the naivete of my 20's, departed the experience riddled 30's and now embrace the revealed brilliance of my 40's. New beginnings draw closure to old endings, that give way to even newer beginnings.

Blessed, I have been chosen to witness a new decade within my Lifetime and to partake in the next chapter of a Life that did not have to be, but glory be!

The promises for the future have already come to fruition since just yesterday is a representation of a past that now resides behind me.

Honored, privileged and overjoyed in the miraculous manner that Jesus so conducts the work of the Father.

Honored, privileged and overjoyed in the forgiving and Loving manner that Jesus so conducts the work of His children.

Thank You Jesus! You didn't have to let it be, but yes, You did it for me.

I appreciate you 30's! For ten years you prepared me to finally be able to say hi to "40."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: