Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Card for Mom"

On my lunch break, in the Hallmark store shopping for Christmas cards for my children and right next to their cards were the cards for Mothers. I picked up the first one and didn't even bother picking up anymore, for the message in that one, said it all.

Then I started thinking about the last time that I had the opportunity to buy My Mother a Christmas card. It was December 2006...that was the last time. I had no idea what would be in store, less than one year later.

I didn't relinquish my sanity into a heap of emotional hysterics, but it did take me back as I stood right in the middle of the aisle, reading the card and reminiscing on how I used to pick out Mother's cards. You see if it did not speak to me, then I knew that it would not speak to her. And I was able to discern that at first glance. My goal is to apply that same philosophical approach in all aspects of my Life.

Smile.

It is the little things such as card shopping in the Hallmark store at this time of year. But Glory Be To God, for I still have Loved ones to buy Christmas cards for. It might not be the same, but the Love is no less than and for that, I am grateful, STILL!

I shall always cherish the memories of my time in the Hallmark store looking for a Christmas "Card for Mom."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: