Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

"Rambutan"

Beauty may indeed be in the eye of the beholder, but be extremely cautious about how you judge something that looks different on the outside. For you never know what could be contained beyond the exterior that winds up beautifully accentuating what you once viewed and judged because of its external attributes.

The exterior may indeed be a defense mechanism to ward off the things that are not worthy of the beauty contained within due to superficial judgement.

So, when you view what you see, look beyond and within in order to appreciate all that it has to offer. You never know what you might be missing out on.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: