Smile And Love Always!

Friday, December 30, 2011

"By Any Other Petal"

My eyes were the last to witness the true essence of an existence that denial claimed to not be true. But Jesus knew exactly when and where He would reveal what I needed to see, in order for me to garner better visibility.

You see the last will be first, and the first will be last. Glory be for delivering me from such an egregious past. But the past is exactly where it belongs and my heart knows Who it is, that I belong.

Discovery is the main ingredient for recovery! Worth repeating: Discovery, is the main ingredient, for Recovery!

The beauty extends beyond the beauty that is contained within, but the purpose of the exterior is to protect the beauty, that is contained within.

The petals that contribute to the beauty of a rose are not in denial regarding their reciprocated importance. Its last petal shall be the first petal. And the first petal shall be the last petal.

Irrespective of the position of the petals, "By Any Other Petal," it is still a rose and it knows, Who, it belongs to.

Visibility has never been so clear, in Jesus's time!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: