Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Hence the Reason"

There will always be someone or something lurking in your midst to attempt to steer you off track and more importantly to get you off of God's track. There is an abundance of negativity due to a lack of and poor visibility. But where we stand is by far and will take us much farther than if we were to never stand, more importantly, take a stand for someone or something that is representative and demonstrative of positivity, in the form of Heavenly.

We will never be perfect enough to perfectly live up, but we shall always be perfect enough to get up, each and every time we find ourselves anywhere BUT, standing!

We may never be perfect in our own eyes, but we shall always be perfect in the eyes of God, through the intercession of the intersection called Jesus's Way.

"Hence the Reason," why the sweet name of Jesus shall forever remain, never removed, from and on, the tip of tongue.

"TYJ!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: