Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

"Let Love Unfold"

Somewhere tucked away we have hidden our innermost feelings relative to the untold.

We move collaboratively with ourselves and no one else and wonder why our stories are never told.

We grant ourselves permission to remain anonymously in touch with Love although Love requires to know us on at least a first name basis.
But folded and tucked away exists our hidden and concealed faces.

The security blanket that offers anything but, might be neat in its existence. But I challenge your heart to "Let Love Unfold" and to relinquish all resistance.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: