Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

"Blossom Into"

The destination is just the name of the place that we believe to be the conclusion of our trip. But in all actuality, the destination is the arrival of us to that place that is really the starting point for the next trip.

The conclusion is not within the arrival to a destination, the conclusion is the starting point for the next, should your inclination be charted down a path that is permanently indicative of growth.

Never forgo any opportunity for said growth. You never know what you just might "Blossom Into."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: