Smile And Love Always!

Friday, December 09, 2011

"Plotting My Path"

Not necessarily the path of least resistance, but if the fruit is out on the limb, then the limb is where you shall find me.

I know my purpose, I feel my passion and I dwell, reside and act upon it just as I have been purposed to do.

That road that I travel upon, gravel or paved, is the path that represents the past in the form of what is now before me by way of the present and ultimate future.

I live to give and deplete my resources so that the Lord can replenish to allow me to deplete yet again, by way of living and giving.

I author my Life and publish my experiences in order to encourage others to rise and exercise the passion within the purpose in which they live.

Arms stretched wide, ready to embrace what is to embrace me in accordance to the path that the Lord has set for me.

Some of these things, some of the people and even the places that I would not have otherwise come in contact with have all contributed to the construction of my Life's path.

I trust You Lord. Thank You Jesus, for "Plotting My Path."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: