Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Irrespective of whatever permeates my surroundings in the form of negative energy..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Gazing up to stare into the eyes of defeat..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Sunshine in the form of my Smile on those cloudy and seemingly dark days..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Moving forward with no preset itinerary, just trust and Faith in the Lord..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Seeing victory anyway, when all that I hear, am hearing and have heard is defeat..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Conscious of my subconscious thoughts and Praising the Lord for modifying them accordingly..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Getting back up after having been down for so long because..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Visualizing the finish line even before having laced my shoes..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Seeing myself walk across that stage as I graduated because I knew..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Resuscitating my future after living in a dead past for so long..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Giving God the glory for giving me the story that proves to be bigger than me because greater is He..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

No mixed emotions as my devotion to Him is accompanied with zero ambiguity..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

In the face of adversity and attempting to mock what is within me..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

And if I were to ever grow weary and tired standing next to victory, Lord replenish me, so that..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Next to You..."Triumphantly, I Will Stand!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: