Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Therein Lies Your Best, That is Yet to Come"

The strength of the weakened is replenished by the source of strength of the strong. If energy never dies and it is just transferred, Pray for strength as your resources are called upon to make someone else strong or stronger in their attempt at defying the odds by plotting a path for themselves, forever altering the landscape of their existence that would include peripheral components that now Smile in the wake of your generosity.

Do not sleep or rest when an opportunity presents itself to make a change, orchestrate a change, facilitate a change or step out from the shadows and BE that change, that source, of that strength, that now Smiles.

Stepping up often translates to stepping out of your comfort zone into an area that might not seem palatable at first, but the most rewarding by way of nourishment for your heart and soul at best.

Growth is not obtained within your confined area. And strength is stronger than what you can muster. "Therein Lies Your Best, That is Yet to Come."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: