Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

"Heavenly Truth"

Talking to a friend of mine, he echoed sentiments that I concurred with at no less than 100%. That God will and does use you whether or not you know it or not. Taking it a step further, God will use you with or without your permission. Imagine God actually asking you to play a part in His already laid plan in order to carry out His Will. Such a question shall never arrive within your inbox. And there will be no need to check the junk mail folder because it will not be found there either.

Marinated in the truth.
Gated perimeter containing said truth.
Perched up high so that you can see the truth.
Irrespective of what's in front of it, there will always be the truth, "Heavenly Truth."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: