Smile And Love Always!

Monday, November 28, 2011

"One"

Traveling down the Singaporean highway as we made our way to the train station in route to Malaysia, I could see an overhead commuter rail with a single car making a stop to pick up passengers. It looked kind of funny seeing this single car, but the single car in question had a very specific Purpose and task at hand.

That very specific Purpose was to travel to remote residential areas and pick up passengers and transport them back to the main, non-remote areas by connecting itself to the rest of the commuter rail cars in an effort to get everyone where they needed to go so that they can do whatever it is that they needed to do.

I instantly conjured up thoughts of the Lord as He has made His way and continues to make His way to wherever we are so that He can do whatever it is that He needs to do or whatever it is that He needs for US to do.

The method and mode of transportation or the dissemination of the information is irrelevant, so long as the message has been conveyed and all of the participants are on board for a destination whose itinerary may not be their own, but one that they subscribe to nonetheless, selflessly.

In everything that I see,
In everything that I do,
In everything that I happen upon,
My goal is to see God, in everything.

"One" car at a time,
"One" passenger at a time and
"One" God all of the time.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: