Smile And Love Always!

Monday, November 21, 2011

"Purpose"

My Life's purpose might not add up to your Life's purpose. And if you were to subtract my Life's purpose from your Life's purpose, one thing shall always remain the same.

...That our lives still have their purpose!

I have found it better to be DRIVEN than to just go along for the RIDE.

I have discovered motivation in the most stagnant of places.

I have been moved by the presence of the immovable.

I have been fed by people that have the least in which to offer.

I have gained wisdom in the most ignorant of situations.

I have found what I sought even before I began to seek.

Everything and everyone has its designated purpose. And our purpose in Life is to find out what our purpose in Life really is and then to do something about it, by way of our defined "Purpose."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: