Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

"If My Former Change Could See My Latter Change, It Would Want to Change Too"

A personal testimony, to the miraculous ways, in which the Lord God, changes things.

When you have been changed, the very winds move in your favor and flow in the direction in which you move so that you no longer travel in a direction that is contrary to your purposed selection.

You cannot go back from whence you came because it no longer represents the old, that you were so bold, to shed.

The type of change that has you looking forward and never looking back, as the winds of change are literally, at your back.

The type of forward progression that leans into God's perfection that He has been waiting for you, to step into.
No longer ignorant to the fact that God's Love is due diligent and never leaves you without the chance to Praise and repent.

The type of change that makes change want to change because change has seen a change in you.

The type of change that compels others to seek what you have because they see what He has done for you, by way of change.

The type of change that speaks for itself, relinquishing the need to utter a single syllable, as the Love and power of God is more than hospitable.

The type of change that introduces me to additional change, relative to what I initially changed from.

"If My Former Change Could See My Latter Change, It Would Want to Change Too."

To God, be all, the glory!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: