Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Compassion and Forgiveness"

The whereabouts of your heart, mind, body and soul could very well have been permanently cast aside or banished from the existence of someone's Loving thoughts as they recollect on the impacts of their Life and how you might have played a role: good, bad and otherwise.

Do not permit an uncompassionate and unforgiving heart to dictate how you leave or your refusal to leave your mark on Life and in this world. We experience everything that we "grow" through for a reason and irrespective of what happens to us, there is always an opportunity within our midst to do or say something by converting whatever happened into a testimony of the heart in an effort to touch someone else's heart by way of "Compassion and Forgiveness."

Allow it to linger shorter than the letters that compose the word itself.

Be "Compassionate and Forgiving" so that you can effectively move forward with the rest of your Life, doing all that your Life and existence were purposed to do.

Do not refuse to be compassionate. Do not refuse to be forgiving.

What we learn can be converted into something that someone else could earn.

We leave our mark to show that we were present. We touch someone's heart and acknowledge the gift. We accomplish both by way of "Compassion and Forgiveness."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: