Smile And Love Always!

Friday, November 04, 2011

"In the First Place"

In our quest to achieve greatness, we attempt to accomplish great things. But the greatest accomplishment is not in what we achieve, rather it is in how we live our lives.

Some of the best songs on your favorite album were never released as singles. But that does not mean nor does it take away from the fact that they represented some of the best songs from your favorite album.

Likewise. Should you never obtain fame and fortune, it does not mean that you have not left an indelible mark whose longevity will surpass the short-sightedness of said fame and fortune, if that was the sole purpose and ultimate end result of what you sought.

Whether you choose to author your history with a pen or a pencil, it does not negate the fact that you have left your mark. It just means that you used one instead of the other, for whatever reason.

How you so choose to leave your mark that shall reflect upon your existence is as important as you choosing to leave one, "In the First Place."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: