Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

"Beyond the Boundaries is Where You Will Find Your Answer"

There is no greater freedom than the liberating feeling that is composed by the acts and actions of Love. The inward reflection, the outward collection, all navigated by Love's uncompromising direction, should we be so inclined to trust and follow those liberating feelings that have introduced themselves to us, forever altering our comfort zone.

The same zone that used to encapsulate us within said boundaries, but have since been redefined as we move farther away from what used to house us, forbidding us from venturing too far from a comfort zone that wasn't so comfortable to begin with. It was just what we knew.

But what we knew pales in comparison to what we now know, as we continue down a path of continued growth, relinquishing stagnancy under the facade of something that was an illusion at best.

Dressed up with everywhere to go. Blessed both coming and going with no limitations on how much we grow. Does Love move us too fast or do we respond to Love entirely too slow?

"Beyond the Boundaries is Where You Will Find Your Answer."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: