Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"You Will Know!"

We engaged in geographical conversation and compared notes relative to our individual and personal travels in the world. We compared factual notes about those very places including the ones that are still on our "Life List."

As I exited the vehicle, I thanked him for the great conversation and the sharing of information. In such a relatively short period of time this gentleman added value to my Life instead of attempting to subtract said value.

We exchanged numbers and I wished he and his family the absolute best as he did me!

You never know when...
You never know where...
You never know who...
You never know how...
You never know...when God is going to show up.

But when He does, "You Will Know!"

To God be all of the glory, forever!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: