Smile And Love Always!

Monday, May 31, 2010

"Just The Way You Are"

I can no longer afford to live or to be comfortable in my Life. The cost by far outweighs the lining of the pockets of my trousers and the risks will always be greater than the rewards. The mental elasticity will dryrot, forever losing its flexibility.

I have yet to discover the perfect hiding place from GOD. How can you hide when HE is omnipresent? HE is there before you get there, leaves before you left, all so that HE can arrive ahead of you, littering your path with HIS Grace and Mercy.

When we choose to get comfy in Life, we are essentially trying to hide from GOD. Well, good luck with that and if you should EVER find a location where GOD is not, I would implore you to not take up residence or even make a pit-stop in said physical locale.

But, Glory Be To GOD, that no such place exists when your heart is the address that the LORD has on HIS identification card. Imagine GOD being pulled over and hands his drivers license to the officer and his address and registration state that HE lives, within YOUR heart.

That is exactly what happens when we attempt to get comfortable and hide from GOD. HE will show up in the form of, in the place of, for the sake of, in the name of, "you and HIS Will." The intersection of "you and GOD's Will" does not have any red lights or stop signs. Your attempts to detour the inevitable is admirable, in a mediocre type of way. GOD indeed has a sense of humor!

Just pay attention to where and how HE chooses to show up in your Life. You don't have to take Corey's word for it. Just ask the officer that asked for HIS driver's license and registration.

GOD, thank YOU for your Son, for being on-time, for showing up and for choosing my heart, as you permanent address. For everything that YOU have ever done in and for my Life, I Love YOU LORD, "Just The Way You Are."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey