Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

"I've Come Too Far"

I might not be able to see that finish line just yet, but at least I know that I am headed in the right direction.

The scenery along my path, including all of those "Meaningless Distractions" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2008/01/meaningless-distrations.html) fuel my drive to permanently strive for all of the things that are still waiting for me.

All of those rumble strips along the way were designed to wake me up, get my attention and help me to stay focused on all of my tasks at hand.

I leap at the opportunity to defy the odds and make a mockery out of the words that were meant to make a mockery out of me, because they knew not, WHO and WHAT, stood and stands beside me.

Once you have had the chance to place your feet on the shoulders of the LORD and view the landscape, you know that from that day forth, that no other option is an option, or even exists for that matter.

Who better to stand upon?

What is better to prop yourself up against?

Looking down on Life's odometer, I could never be disconnected from the engine that provides me my motivational drive.

"I've Come Too Far" to look back, go back, retreat or succumb to defeat.

It's just me and the LORD!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: