Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Compliment not Complicate"

Sometimes we find ourselves surrounded and even engulfed in situations that do nothing to enhance our true character assets. We are emboldened by everything that has nothing to do with our best interests. We are steadily assassinating our own character and slowly chipping away at the very structure that can barely tolerate additional structural damage and hold us up in the process.

We should not allow people and things within our lives that do nothing but complicate our existence.

We should only invite the people and things within our lives that "Compliment not Complicate" our existence, emboldened by everything that has everything to do with our best interests.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: