Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, May 02, 2010

"I Tried It On My Own"

They say that should you "fail to plan," then you have effectively "planned to fail."

My Mother used to tell me, "Corey, sometimes you have to fail, in order to succeed."

I Loved my sweet Mother with all of my might, but for the Life of me, I didn't and couldn't understand all of what she fed me, until the day that I finally got hungry. How sweet the taste of the buffet of knowledge and wisdom that she imparted on me.

To this day, I remain eternally grateful for all that I have ever experienced: good, bad and otherwise. All of which, has taught me all of what, I know.

Within my Life, failure both perceived and realized, has awaken the Spirit within me to the realization that there were good reasons for all of my failures.

Having the audacity to "try" to do something, anything without HIM is a sure fire way to set yourself up for perpetual failure. But, the inclusion of HIM, embedded within HIS will, utilizing HIS gift unto you, will position yourself to give HIM the glory in the midst of authoring your very own story, albeit all about HIM.

You see, failure is no longer an option for me. I turned over a new leaf, started acting upon my beliefs, took up residence within my new home. The core of all of my failures were due to the fact that, "I Tried It On My Own."

But, glory be to GOD, because I "planned to fail" every time that I ever excluded HIM.

Therefore, my sweet Mother was absolutely right when she first told me, "Corey, sometimes you have to fail, in order to succeed."

The core of all of my Life's failures were due to the fact that, "I Tried It On My Own."

Do not exclude HIM "any" of the time when it is necessarily paramount to include HIM, "all" of the time.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: