Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Forever And A Day"

The true essence of Love knows no boundaries, provided our souls are comforted by the movements from within that keep our hearts content, readily and steadily pumping the adrenaline that was injected into our psyche, when we first fell so deep and hard.

To turn back the hands of time would be synonymous with aborting all knowledge that needs to be birthed in order to give breath to the Love that resides within your heart.

Your Love may be on Life support, but the support that Love gives your Life is more than enough to resuscitate its existence, thus allowing it to breathe, once again.

Since forever is not enough, I will add a day to it, which now affords me the chance to tell you, that I Love you, "Forever And A Day."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: