Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

"Let the Past Go"

"The future is waiting for you to relinquish the past."

In order for you to move forward, you need to stop looking backwards and following it up with subsequent steps in the same direction.

Moving is not synonymous with going somewhere. And just because you are moving does not mean that you are actually going anywhere.

"Showing up" does not mean that you were "invited." But when that R.S.V.P. has YOUR name written on it, someone or something, somewhere, are awaiting your arrival.

The only prerequisite is that you arrive unfiltered in your ambitions, concentrated in your thoughts, undivided in your attention and unquestionable in your intentions.

I said, "The future is waiting for you to relinquish the past." So, why are you still holding on to it? That circular motion that prohibits you from turning a corner in your Life is silently begging you to let go, to "Let the Past Go."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: