Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

"Before I Needed It Done"

You can hear the knives being drawn from their sheaths.

The sound alone would have the average man quiver in fear of the unknown and what he THINKS is about to occur.

But even an average man that is smart enough to worship an above average GOD knows that the sound that he THINKS he just heard was not knives, rather plastic utensils at best.

The very same weapons that you would purpose to bring harm to or against me shall and will be reduced to the useless artifacts that will accomplish absolutely nothing in the presence of my LORD and Savior.

Even as a 3rd Degree Black Belt, I need not lift one hand, because my Faith in the LORD requires me, but to stand.

So you sharpen the knives that HE will make dull.

Attempt to empty my Spirit that HE will make full.

Insult the intelligence that HE so afforded me.

Your ignorance knows not the destination of Glory within Thee.

I will Smile anyway!

I will Praise HIM even more! It matters not should you refuse to answer my knock at the door.

What would once bother me is now powerless over me, ever since I renewed and restored all of HIM, within all of me.

YOU gave us YOUR only begotten Son.

And I thank YOU LORD, because YOU did it, "Before I Needed It Done."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: