Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, May 09, 2010

"Happy Mother's Day!"

I Love You Mom!

Mother's Day is a single day's demonstration of what we should do every day as proper illustration for what all of our Mother's truly mean to us.

With a heavy heart I wish the Mother's of the world a Happy Mother's Day and I celebrate it with you as I fondly remember and recall all of the wonderful things that compels me to celebrate despite being without, my Mother.

I believe that even in the physical absence of ones Mother, we can still honor them in the Spiritual form for all of the magnificent ways that they molded us, having carved out our imperfections, filling our voids with their tireless dedication and attentive affection, constantly keeping us on the straight and narrow, irrespective of any direction.

To think of my sweet Mother brings about an immense and immeasurable joy that I can only Pray is replicated to every other person that someone is so Blessed enough to call Mother.

Enjoy your day, everyday!

Understand the difference in this world that you make and know that for granted your Love we shall never take.

From my wonderful sweet Mother, to you as a Mother.

Happy Mother's Day!

From my wonderful sweet Mother, to all Mother's.

Happy Mother's Day!

May we never begin to comprehend what Life and our lives would be without the impeccable Love of our magnificent Mother's.

Happy Mother's Day!

I Love You Mom!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

es ,happy mothers day to a beautiful woman and a great mom, She will always be with us in spirit , thoughts decisions and love..I miss her so much...

Corey A. Ford said...

Lawrence,
I lack the ability to magnificently describe the permanenet void that she has left. But, I thank HIM for his time with her and HIS preparation after her. To GOD be the glory.
Corey