Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"All Things Are Possible!"

I Smile whenever someone has the audacity to imply, suggest, declare, state or proclaim that something is not possible. Then I silently ponder whether or not they know GOD and if they do, perhaps it is all of the current challenges that has their Faith in the backseat instead of riding shotgun, better yet DRIVING!

But judging another is not the purpose, just an honest observation of a situation that we have or will all one day go through whenever it seems like we have more problems than GOD has time. But why would the keeper of time be compelled to wear a watch? HE "IS" time!

Nothing surpasses the ability of GOD's Holy Word to replace the fear and doubt with courage and certainty.

Possibilities have a tendency to run its course, exhausting itself of its resources and automatically stepping aside...exactly where GOD steps in, picks up, refuels, reenergizes, gets back on track and provides enough motivation to see you through, around and over the towering challenges that you thought outweighed the amount of time that GOD has on HIS agenda.

Do you not know that you "ARE" HIS agenda?

EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE!

The possibility of anything or nothing being possible is an impossible statement to make, should you even be remotely AWARE, of the power of GOD!

"All Things Are Possible!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

3 comments:

Bethany-Ashley N. Crespin said...

Just what i needed to hear. Keep bringing the word, sir! =0)

Bethany-Ashley N. Crespin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

Through Christ Jesus! Yes they ARE! Thank you Lord! I needed that!
Alisha