Smile And Love Always!

Monday, May 17, 2010

"Depending On Where You Sit"

Whether you are sitting low and looking high, sitting high and gazing down low or somewhere in the middle, the view is said to be determined by your location. But I would strongly beg to differ!

From my perspective, the view is determined by your motivation.

Where you are and where you sit are always in close proximity to where you would like to be and or where you need to be in your Life.

The difference between those two locations is not relative to space nor distance, but rather choices and persistence.

The view from my vantage point is unique to my eyes because no one else has what I have when I have it. Therefore, I have the advantage of making the best out of my situation without feeling less than or compared to, any previous or current observation.

We tend to allow ourselves to get caught up in the perception of things, when perception is only used as bait to deviate us from the reality of those same things.

We tend to lend ourselves to causes and the persuasion of their lure, knowing good and darn well that their occasion is less than pure.

I am humbled by the Grace, wisdom and understanding that the LORD first planted within my Mother, providing a direct path for her to share it with me.

Blessed are those that realize their source of inspiration, keeping it fertilized, watered and manicured.

Blessed are the caretakers of their inspiration, that wholeheartedly understand the magnitude of their role and position, irrespective of the seating chart and what their ticket stub says.

If I was ignorant of the fact that what GOD has for me is for me and me alone, then I would say "yes, funny how different things look, "Depending on Where You Sit.""

But since I am not ignorant of the very fact that what GOD has for me is for me and me alone, it matters not where you physically take up residence or what your ticket stub says.

The view is strictly contingent upon your motivation and has absolutely nothing to do with your location.

Your view on how to live your Life does not "Depend on Where You Sit," but how willing you are to equip yourself in order to make the absolute best out of all that you have.

When all is said and done, you might choose to stand as opposed to sitting anyway. Why not start TODAY?!.

Glory be to GOD!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: