Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Love, is Beauty"

If "Beauty" is in the eye of the beholder, then I am a very wealthy man, to be in visual possession of all of the "Beauty" that is contained within you.

I see all that I like.
I see all that I Love.
I see all of my future each and every time my eyes are greeted by your presence.

The most beautiful thing about your "Beauty" is the fact that it effortlessly does exactly what it needs to do, exactly when it needs to be done, for no other reason than to bring a Smile about you, upon you, for no one else, but you.

Your "Beauty" is full and your intentions extract the pureness from my heart, as my lips part ways so that they can begin to utter exactly what you mean to me.

The words may be temporarily lost, but are permanently found and properly returned to their rightful owners.

Always conjuring up ways to constantly brighten up the darkest of days as long as I am a willing participant.

Staying focused solely on what is important, while allocating all of my energy in a like fashion is demonstrative of everything that your "Beauty" means, in the eyes of this beholder.

I used to be reticent, but now never hesitant, to speak from my heart, in the "Beauty" of permanence.

"Love, is Beauty."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It truely is, it truely is...

Corey A. Ford said...

Robin, it is the single most beautiful necessity to Life.

Corey