Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

"Results WILL Vary!"

If your future is waiting for you to show up, then don't you think that it is high time that you got yourself marked "present" by actually being so?

I used to attribute my tardiness to the fact that I was born as such. Believing that you are "predisposed" is a fallacy dictated by the enemy that doesn't want to ever see you in prosperity.

It is nothing more than a cop out for the people that refuse to help you out. But if they do choose to help you, it is up to you to help them help you by getting yourself marked "present," since YOUR future depends on it and is actually waiting for you to make it happen.

Expectations: create them and see what happens. Likewise. Do not create them and see what happens. The "Results WILL Vary!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: