Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Thank You For Being My Daddy"

I do not believe that a man should solely verbalize his intentions but rather allow his very actions to speak for themselves.

When it is all said and done, it will not be what you "intended" to do but what you actually "accomplished" while you had the chance and your opportunity here in which to do so.

With that said, I am humbled that I have the wherewithal to know and act upon the differences between "intentions" and "accomplishments."

Mind you, from a definition perspective, no "clarification" is needed. But during Life and the subsequent "application" process, the difference between the two needs to be solidified in stone and substantiated through the actions of your heart.

I Love my children with every ounce of my being after GOD has replenished me upon the completion of the depletion of the Love that I have for GOD. In other words, GOD comes first!

And then one day HE so chose to Bless me to do something and to be someone that at the time only HE could have known I would be able to effectively do. HE knew that I could be a Dad. HE knew that I could be a Father. And everyday my children remind me of HIS Blessing of such an opportunity and privilege that HE bestowed upon the likes of me.

On the morning of Father's Day, my precious little Princess looked at me and allowed words to roll off of her tongue as if she really meant them, with conviction and Love in her heart and mind and as children so often do, catching me totally off guard. On Father's Day my daughter told me: "Thank You For Being My Daddy" and walked away.

As she left I wanted to say, "hold on, don't you want to talk about this?"

It doesn't get any better than that!

How could she possibly thank ME without me turning right around and thanking HIM? If you are not learning from children, respectfully, you are not paying attention.

My "intentions" are to be a great Father! And upon the completion of my last breath, I know that I will have "accomplished" just that because I plan on leaving everything, taking nothing and surrendering it ALL!

My daughter thanked ME for being someone and doing something that I never thought that I would be or could do. But HE knew!

It is a privilege to be a Father.

It is a privilege to be a Dad.

It is a Blessing to be able to experience them both within your Lifetime.

Before the completion of your last breath, leave everything, take nothing and surrender it ALL!

The pleasure is mine Princess! It is both an honor and a privilege, so thank YOU for allowing me to be your Daddy.

...leave everything, take nothing and surrender it ALL!

Glory Be To GOD!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey