Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

"Seasons of Your Life"

I Love You!

The chapter of your Life,
The stories within your book,
The testimony of your struggle,
The commitment to see it through,
The adversity that attempts to destroy you,
The Love that is still within your heart,
The actions that prove your intentions,

I Love You!

At this juncture in your Life, you should be happy to have survived this long and made it this far.

Everything that you have been through has brought you immense wisdom, clarity and further understanding, if you were paying attention.

Sometimes we cannot see the forest for the trees because we are solidly standing in our very own way.

Sometimes we are our very own worst enemy.

Sometimes we give ourselves too little credit for what we have done.

Sometimes we give ourselves too much credit for what we have not done.

And sometimes we forget and misplace the credit to the ONE that deserves it ALL.

No matter where you are within the itemizations, declare that "I Love You!"

For it is within each of the "Seasons of Your Life" that we discover the reasons of where we are, if we are paying attention.

To my current season I declare that "I Love You!" You are the reason that I will be prepared for all of the future "Seasons of My Life." I embrace your wisdom, clarity and further understanding.

Thank you for the preparation as I proudly make the declaration that, "I Love You," throughout all of the "Seasons of My Life."

Here's to paying attention, throughout all of the "Seasons of Your Life."

I Love You!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey