Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Although...Each and Every Day"

Although each day brings about new challenges and obstacles to overcome, it also affords us new opportunities to try to accomplish what we might have previously failed at, adding the twist of a new day, renewed strength and energy, to do better than what we could have, the first time around.

Although the agenda of each new day is ultimately unknown, I am humbled that I have the chance to partake in it and to be a part of the solution through all of my contributions.

Although what one contributes might be less than what another contributes, it is a contribution nonetheless.

Although what one contributes might be more than what another contributes, it is a contribution nonetheless.

Although the challenges we face may differ on a daily basis, the source of our inner resolve remains refreshingly constant. To know that no matter what lies ahead of us, we are affirmed by WHO and WHAT stands BESIDE and BEHIND us, at all times.

Although WE might fail, the moment where we recognize the difference in our efforts and those of HIS, we shall become permanently victorious in all that we do.

Until the day that I have no more days, I shall look forward, to "Each and Every Day."

Glory Be To GOD, forever!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: