Smile And Love Always!

Monday, June 07, 2010

"To Love Again"

It hurts to feel the sting that we are too quick to attribute to Love. Plain and simple: Love does not hurt. It is not supposed to. And as soon as we think that it is, we need to promptly label that big red flag to read: "THIS IS NOT LOVE!"

Love is not a foregone conclusion, should you forgo it to begin with. What would be the basis of something built on nothing? Zero times zero equals...

You see the only thing that you can subtract from Love, is you. And even then, once your animosity subsides, you'll be back because Love will never remove you from its roll call list and will continue to call out your name until that one day you decide to show up and it marks you present, once again.

So, in order to multiply Love, you need to first add TO Love, literally. The only thing that you should ever take away from Love, is "how to."

It is not going anywhere. Love will always be right here, waiting for your triumphant return to Love. Love needs you, "To Love Again."

Have a Lovely day, in the name of Love.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: