Smile And Love Always!

Friday, June 25, 2010

"Imitation IS the Best Form of Flattery"

Still do not believe that GOD is "WITH You" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2010/06/with-you.html)?

Through every crisis I have ever encountered, I have also experienced counter measures that aligned my path and bordered the shadows of my presence, even in broad daylight.

Had I not been covered, had you not been covered, it is safe to say that we would not be here, nor there or anywhere for that matter.

We question our purpose only for the simple fact that we are unaware or naïve to what our purpose actually is. Have you ever asked GOD for wisdom and understanding with respect to the role that you play? Well...why not? Seek and ye shall find. Ask me how I know.

I would never encourage someone to "question" GOD, but I would implore someone to seek out the knowledge and understanding that would catapult someone's foundation, by allowing someone to build upon that foundation, not only rising to the occasion, but raising the infrastructure to unprecedented levels, coupled with immeasurable success.

GOD Loves you!

It is time to start Loving yourself, just a fraction of what HE already does. Our level of Love may not ever reach the levels of HIS Love, but "Imitation IS the Best Form of Flattery."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: