Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

"WITH You"

If you are reading this right now then the LORD has given you another day, another opportunity and another Blessing to walk amongst the living and to be everything that you are destined and purposed to be in Life, YOUR Life!

I know way too many people right now that are GROWING through some issues and problems of both the personal and professional nature, up to and including myself. But what is most important and what we need to remember is that we are HERE for a REASON!

GOD has planned HIS work and HE is working HIS plan. And guess what? YOU'RE INCLUDED!!

If they try to tell you that you are not, it is only due to the fact that they are uncertain about their own, themselves.

But make no mistake about the sheer passion of the LORD and how much HE Loves you and is able and willing to do what needs to be done to provide you what you need, when you need it, even when your realization of such is non-existent. Who ELSE can give you what you need even when you don't even know what it IS that you need?

Glory Be To GOD!

Your fate is not determined by the jealousy, mediocrity and stupidity of others. But the moment that you start believing it, then it is! Hold fast in your belief that GOD is fighting on your behalf and that HE will boomerang those thoughts and exercises in futility back to their origins, without even grazing you.

When GOD is on your side, that semi-automatic venom that is spat your way is ultimately equivalent to spitting in the wind. And to the perpetrators of such, no it is not drizzling, but the calm before the storm that I will stand right in the middle of as I bare witness to your feeble attempts to contest My Father!

I struggle "WITH You."

I believe "WITH You."

I Pray "WITH You."

I Praise "WITH You."

I surrender "WITH You."

Hold your head up, I'm "WITH You."

If GOD be for you, then who DARE be against YOU?

TELL YOURSELF: "Since you're riding with me LORD, know that I'm riding "WITH You."

Top down, problems are in the rearview (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2009/01/old-ways-are-in-rearview.html).

I'm "WITH You!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

2 comments:

DrKendie said...

Just the motivation I needed.. I Love it!! As usual..

Kendall

DrKendie said...

Love it!!! As usual.. Just the words I needed to hear..

Kendall