Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Old Ways Are In the Rearview"

As we now travel down that straight and narrow, we move farther and farther away from what it used to be and closer and closer to all of the newfound possibilities.

The distance created between the former and the latter has greatly increased, not only in the reading of my odometer, but in the mannerisms in which I conduct myself. You see, you no longer first meet the representative, you first meet the Spirit WITHIN me, which not only represents me, but IS me.

No longer a child, yet a man, therefore I act as such. Perfection shall permanently evade me, so the room for improvement will be perpetual.

Growth is mandatory, failure is not an option and reverting back is forbidden!

My sideview is good, my blindspot is clear and ALL of my "Old Ways Are In the Rearview."

MY GOD, I MISS YOU MOMMA!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: