Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

"It's Already Yours"

That new job...
That fulfilling relationship...
That new house...
That place of your own...
That pay raise...
That challenging man...
That motivating woman...
That college degree...
That perpetual Smile...
That pep in your step...
That confident stride...
That Spirit of GOD...
That restored Faith...
That Love in your heart...
That Spirit of forgiveness...
That peace of mind...
"It's Already Yours"

The only outstanding action item on your agenda is to simply claim everything that rightfully belongs to you. Reclaim everything that was misplaced, lost, stolen or even rejected, because it was not what we wanted although it was everything that we needed, then AND now.

Back in grade school, when we lost something and someone else found it, they were kind enough to turn it in to the "Lost and Found." That act of kindness was always reciprocated because at some point in time, we ALL have allowed ourselves to get misplaced, lost or stolen, sometimes in the midst of rejection.

Do you remember when you were lost?

Do you remember when you allowed yourself to get misplaced?

Do you remember when someONE or someTHING stole your sense of self?

I remember all three! But I am so enormously overjoyed that My LORD and Savior has the biggest "Lost and Found" that I have ever witnessed.

You see when I lost myself someone was kind enough to turn me in to the "Lost and Found" on my behalf and HE kept it AND me until I returned to claim it. And HE told me, "It's Already Yours."

You see when I allowed myself to be misplaced, someone was kind enough to turn "my direction" in to the "Lost and Found and once again HE kept it AND me until I returned to claim it. And HE told me, "It's Already Yours."

When I allowed myself to fall victim to rejection, whether self-inflicted or the recipient of, I not only wallowed in that pool of self-pity, I swam in it! But there in that "Lost and Found" is where I reclaimed all of my valuables, those hidden treasures and all of my "Future Memorabilia." And HE told me, "It's Already Yours."

You see when I was stolen, robbed of MYSELF, someone was kind enough to turn me in to my rightful owner and yet again HE kept me covered in HIS Grace and Mercy until I returned home to reclaim my identity! The worst case of identity theft had been solved!

And that is why I am so humbly thankful.
Thank GOD for reciprocity!
Thank GOD for all of those acts of kindness!
Thank GOD for forgiveness!
Thank GOD for that eternal "Lost and Found."

If you are looking for ANYTHING that you have lost, misplaced or had stolen from you, take a look in the "Lost and Found" because there is where it awaits you. "It's Already Yours."

Reclaim it ALL!

That new job..."It's Already Yours."
That fulfilling relationship..."It's Already Yours."
That new house..."It's Already Yours."
That place of your own..."It's Already Yours."
That pay raise..."It's Already Yours."
That challenging man..."It's Already Yours."
That motivating woman..."It's Already Yours."
That college degree..."It's Already Yours."
That perpetual Smile..."It's Already Yours."
That pep in your step..."It's Already Yours."
That confident stride..."It's Already Yours."
That Spirit of GOD..."It's Already Yours."
That restored Faith..."It's Already Yours."
That Love in your heart..."It's Already Yours."
That Spirit of forgiveness..."It's Already Yours."
That peace of mind..."It's Already Yours."

I look forward to the day when the "Lost and Found" is empty! Reclaim what rightfully belongs to you because "It's Already Yours."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: