Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"To Be Blessed"

From the moment that we capture our first breath, we have been made to receive the riches from on high and allow them to accrue at rates that extend far beyond what the market is calling for.

There is no investment in GOD that ever goes bankrupt or finds itself in need of a bailout of any sort. FDIC cannot insure the amount of our investment with HIM, for their resources are NOT comparable to HIS or the type of return that we know that we can look forward to.

I do not need a Hedge Fund Manager to manage my resources because what on earth could they possibly tell or show me during this period of economic woe? The manager of MY resources does not gamble with my Lifesavings or my future. HE just guarantees it with the very words that emanate from HIS lips.

It is so, simply because HE said it to be.

You and I have been created "To Be Blessed."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: