Smile And Love Always!

Friday, January 23, 2009

"No More"

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

One of my Mother's favorite quotes that I have heard and had sewn within my interior in the form of a tattoo.

The thought that someone would be so inclined to think that the same lie would work two times in a row and then be so audacious as to actually attempt it. Shame on you!

What was previously decided and subsequently used in your favor, to and for your advantage and agenda were not masterfully skilled attempts at genius, but greed bold enough to forgo the camouflage and rear the face that is known all too well. Shame on you!

To use the two Blessings, the young lives as pieces on your gameboard so that you could advance is a temporary fix to the permanent flaw that you possess. Shame on you!

Your perceived intelligence is actually negligence in disguise if you think for one second that what you do is not known and who you actually are is appreciated by the very ones that transparently see you. Shame on you!

To wish you well would make me a liar and to wish you ill would go against my Christian beliefs. Therefore, I pray for myself because my integrity is every bit a part of me.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me, No More."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: